Price And Quantity
- 500.00 - 5000.00 INR
Buy from highly durable and lightweight Polyurethane Mallets made up of high density plastic and wood which result in high strength to weight and excellent impact resistance. It is commonly used in industrial applications such as automotive, aviation, metallurgy, and many more. This tool comes in various sizes that can be customized according to customer demands. The offered Polyurethane Mallets can be delivered to our customers in large quantities with an assurance of fast and safe delivery.
- Safe: Protects workmen from injuries
- Silent: Low noise level makes for a more conducive work environment
- Non-rebound: Special mallet head design for greater impact without renounces
- Scratch-proof: Dent free & scratch free working protects work piece
- Spark Freedom: No spark due to Polyurethane covering
- Cost-effective: Longer life span & hence cost-effective
- Wide resilience rang.
- Highly resistant to impact.
- High load bearing capacity.
- Excellent abrasion resistance.
- Superior flex fatigue resistance.
- Resistant to oil, grease and lubricant.
- non rebound.
- Scratch proof.
- Spark freedom.
- Safe to use.
- Low noise.
- stripper bushes for moulds & dies.
- Press break pad
- Metal forming dies.
- Shock absorbers.
- Wear & cutting pads.
- Die & mould making.
- Automobile industries.
- Electronic industries.
- Aluminum frame industries.
- Aircraft industries.
- 1000 Per Day
- 1 Week
P-204/10, PHASE - II, SECTOR -III, IDA CHERLAPALLY, Hyderabad, Telangana, 500051, India